**Update** For some weird reason the comments weren’t on for this post! It’s now fixed. Sorry everyone!
Hello again everyone and welcome to another SIL Photography Challenge post! 🙂 I loved all you guys’ photos, I especially loved the unique ones!
Your name is regular if you submitted. Your name is in Bold if you submitted an had a bonus entry. Your name is in Italic if you didn’t submit.
If I missed your entry/bonus entry please let me know!
Team Vines is missing 2 people, so they received 10 extra points!
Points earned this round: 40
Total Team Points: 95
Zielle had to drop out, so Team Rose is now missing two team members, so they received 10 extra bonus points!
Points earned this round: 50
Total Team points: 110
Points earned this round: 75
Total Team Points: 165
Wow! Great job guys!!
Team Leaf is in the lead with Team Rose in second and Team Vines in third! I’m really sorry that Team Rose and Team Vines each only have 4 people, but guys I’m sure you can pull your teams up! 🙂
Thanks to everyone who submitted!!
If you need to drop out for some reason then please let me know in the comments, or if it’s more personal don’t hesitate to contact me.
How to submit photos:
There are 3 ways to submit photos!
1. Use this survey.
2. Write a blog post and include your photo/bonus photos. YOU MUST LINK TO YOUR POST IN THE COMMENTS. For example this is what your comment would read: “Hi Hannah, here is my entry for category #3. Please check out my post by clicking the link below”
3. Contact Me or if you know my email just email your photo! 🙂
The next category is…………
Here is an example
Your picture doesn’t have to be flowers, it just has to be light pink 🙂
And the bonus challenge is:
Here is an example!
The deadline is May 9th 2018 and I will have the next post up on May 10th 2018 Please try your best to submit! 🙂
Rules for submitting your photo:
- No editing. You can crop your picture but that is it. You cannot lighten it or darken it you also can’t make it black and white.
- Make sure that the photo you are submitting is yours. This doesn’t mean you took it with your camera. Even if you took the picture with your mom’s phone, then it is still yours. But if your mom took the photo you are submitting it is not considered yours. 😉
- You can watermark your photo with your blog url. Please don’t make it distracting though.
How your photo will be judged:
Creativity: This is the main thing I will be judging off of. Don’t just try to copy the example photo be unique and add your own spin
Category: This is also important. Try to follow the category as well as you can.
Quality: I understand if you don’t have a quality camera. I didn’t for a long time either. As I said above I will be mainly judging on Creativity and Category, and although quality does matter, if you tried your best then that is what counts! 🙂
I hope you have a wonderful day!! I have some fun freebies hopefully coming out soon!