Summer has officially arrived people! (it arrived about a month ago, meh) And with it comes no school, much freedom, scorching hot days, and of course b o r d o m. Today I’m going to list 15 different ideas to do anytime, but especially when you’re bored. 😉
1. Try a new smoothie flavor!
2. Work on your novel/ write a short story!
3. Take a photoshoot with friends/siblings!
4. Read the Bible.
5. Write surprise messages for neighbors, friends, family, etc.
6. Have a water-balloon fight!
7. Fold laundry. (I know you don’t want to..)
8. Write to your pen-pals.
9. Get ahead of your blogging schedule.
10. Make ATC’s!
11. Bake something. (maybe even host a bake sale)
12. Do some online classes, such as foreign language.
13. Re-decorate your room!
14. Paint your nails.
15. Organize something!
There you have it! 15 different ideas, that are sure to bust boredom! Have a wonderful day friends!
P.S. Sorry for the short-ness of this post. I’m actually camping right now, and didn’t get time to take the pictures for the DIY.
Thank you to photographers at Unsplash.com for providing a few of today’s images. 🙂