I started this blog in 2016 as part of a school program. The day that I typed in my url: craftsofallseasons.wordpress.com and started this blog was a day that changed my life forever. I started this blog when I was 11. I started by writing paragraph long posts (1000 word ones would’ve seemed terrifying for me) Now here I am, 13 and still sitting at the same desk, at the same computer, still writing blog posts. And honestly I don’t know how it’s almost been two years since I started doing this. It just seems like yesterday that I was sitting here thinking about what name my blog would be. Yet little did I know that this blog would become one that over 600 people now read.
One of the first questions I get asked about my blog is the name. And I’ll admit, it IS kind of confusing. Like Crafts of all Seasons? What’s that supposed to mean. Well for me Crafts of all Seasons really is about being creative in every season of our lives – that’s really what I want to inspire you to do through this blog! I must admit, the idea for the name came on a whim and it was only until about October 2018 that I realized what the name really mean’t to me this whole time.
Hello there, I’m Hannah, the artist, designer, entrepreneur, photographer, writer and Christian teenager behind this blog!
First of all, if you haven’t noticed I love making things. I have for my entire life. Most of the things I do revolve around creating something.
And since this page is supposed to be about me, I’ll share some facts:
1. I believe that God made each and every person for a special mission. He made us for greatness! He has every single person here right now and right wherever you are for a purpose and a plan!
I also believe that people need to stop worrying so much about exactly how different Christians have slightly different beliefs and focus on what really matters: Loving God and Loving Others. At the end of the day, God doesn’t really care what we call ourselves or what denomination we are. What He really cares about is where are hearts are and how we are treating other people. 😉
2. I love making things. I always have an expect that I always will. Currently some of my favorite things to make include: ATC’s, Home Decor Items, Pillows, and Photo Props, but eventually those things will probably change. XD
3. I’m the oldest of 7 kids and live with my family + an adorable puppy in a little town in Ohio.
4. Ever since I first went to NYC when I was 8 I’ve loved photography! I love capturing special moments (such as the sunset above 🙂 ) and keeping them forever!
5. One of my favorite things is when people say they are encouraged and happy with my blog/writing. I want to take the joy that this brings me (and you) into my career. Currently I plan on owning an interior design and fashion company! I’ve already started reaching for this dream with my Etsy shop! I’d love if you checked it out!
6. Most people would probably think of me as a girly-girl. And I would agree. I do enjoy doing stereotypical girl things, such as painting nails, doing hair, shopping…
7. I love listening to music. Almost constantly I’m listening to music, a few of my favorite artist currently are: TobyMac, Britt Nicole, Hillsong, Hollyn, Luaren Daigle, King and Country, and others. I also play piano, and am hoping to eventually learn guitar.
8. I have a unique personality. I’m serious yet silly. I’m practical yet extremely imaginative. I’m both an introvert and a extrovert. A rule follower but also a rebel.
9. Things I love: Cool Fall Days, Plaid Shirts, Fairy Lights, Sunsets, Camera’s, Colors, Shopping, Warm Sweaters, Hot Cocoa, Swimming, Basketball, Hanging out with Friends, doing stupid things with siblings, skinny jeans and Converse, listening to music (especially TobyMac and Britt Nicole) hard work, figuring things out, blogging, writing, encouraging people, meeting new people and making new friends.
10. I’m really ambitious and set extremely (and occasionally unrealistic) high goals for myself. I also like to get things done and don’t like wasting time and/or being unproductive XD.
I hope you have enjoyed learning about me, and will enjoy my blog! I always love hearing from you, so don’t hesitate to Contact Me or chat with me in the comments!
Have a wonderful day my friends!