Hello everyone! (such a great title huh) XD I was nominated by Buttercup and Gracie for the Blogger Recognition award and the Photography tag and today I thought it might be fun to do! Let’s get started!
Hello everyone! Recently I was nominated for a few awards so I decided to put them together into 1 long post!
Hello everyone! I was tagged by Starling for this award!
- Thank the person who tagged you.
- Answer the questions.
- Post new questions (or rewrite the old questions)
Get ready for a lot of questions!
When was your first day of school? We started the third week of August.
Homeschooled, Public school, or private school? Homeschooled.
What grade are you going into? Well I just started 7th
What’s your favorite season to study in? Probably Winter!
How is school going to affect your blogging? Well, I won’t post every day, but that is pretty much it!
What is your favorite subject in school? Art and History!
Your least favorite? Probably Math and Science
What subject are you best at? Probably reading
What subject are you worst at? Math ugh
What extra curricular activity’s are you planning on doing this year? Well I do piano, and I am also in a Little Women Hospitality Group!
Do you play any sports in school? As I said above, I am homeschooled and no I don’t really play any sports!
Is there any way that blogging has helped your blogging skill now or in the past? I actually would have never started this blog had it not been for school!
How much time a day does school take you? Um, well I start at 8 then go till 10 (A.M. btw) I take a little break then start back up again at 1 and go till 3!
Are you looking forward to seeing more friends during the school year? Definitely!
What are you most looking forward to this school year? I get to write a book this year for writing, so probably that!
What are your overall thoughts on school? A challenge, can be fun at times!
I mostly just rewrote all of the above questions but I did make a few new ones!
- When is/was you first day of school?
- Are you homeschooled or do you go to school?
- What extra activity’s will you be doing this school year?
- Will you play any sports?
- Favorite subject?
- Least favorite subject?
- Best subject?
- Worst subject?
- Are you looking forward to seeing more friends during this school year?
- What time do you have to wake up in order to do school on time?
- How much time does school take you to finish?
- What are your overall thoughts on school?
Have fun nominees!
Here is by BIBC entry:
Fresh from the garden!
(Grace picking tomato’s)
Hello everyone! Recently I received 1 award and 1 tag (I combined them in this post)
Let’s start with the Music Tag!
A big thank you to Rebecca for nominating me for this tag!
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to there blog
- Link back to Michele’s blog
- Display the Music Tag image
- You can add questions that you think would be fun to answer!
- Nominate as many people as you would like!
The Questions I was asked:
What is your favorite song, and why? Hmm, I really like Contemporary Christian Music, so probably Garden by Kari Jobe, or something from Lauren Daigle!
Who is your favorite historical composer and why? Mozart probably, I really like his music.
Who is your favorite modern composer? Probably Kari Jobe or Lauren Daigle!
What type of music is your favorite? Contemporary Christian!
What it the song that you last played on your instrument, if you do play one? Well I play piano, so I last played, hmm, well that would have been yesterday. I think that I last played something called William Tell Overture. It is a final achievement piece for my second book.
What is the last song you were singing/playing in your head? I do this ALL THE TIME! I was just humming First by Lauren Daigle, as I was typing her name up there!
When is your favorite time to listen to music? Probably when I am mad, it helps me to relax!
The questions I am asking you!
- Do you play an instrument, if so which one?
- Have you ever taken music or voice lessons?
- What is your favorite type of music, why do you like it?
- If you could play any instrument what would it be?
- Who is your favorite historical composer?
- What is you favorite song?
Next up The Liebster Award!
Note: I had already done a different Liebster Award awhile ago but decided to do it again!
I was nominated by Kristina for this award!
- Recognize the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions you were asked.
- Tag 5-11 other bloggers
- Create 11 new questions for your nominees.
The questions I was asked:
Where are you from? I live in a small town in Ohio.
If you could move anywhere where would it be? I like where I live now!
Favorite Childhood memory? A few years ago I went to New York City with my dad, and had a lot of fun there!
What is your strangest fear? Probably going downstairs in the middle of the night!
What is your all time favorite movie? I like Dolphin Tale 2, especially because I got to see it in theater!
Why did you start a blog? I had to do it for school, but, then I just kept it gong I guess!
What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time? Read, Craft and take pictures of things outside!
What is your dream vacation? Going to Paris for a few weeks!
What is at the top of your bucket list? White water rafting!
What are your goals before 2017 ends? For blogging: To create better quality posts, and to gain 100 followers!
What is your favorite food? Chocolate! Hands down!
- Why did you start a blog?
- What is your favorite thing to take pictures of?
- Outside or inside?
- Ice cream or Cupcake?
- Have you ever been to the ocean?
- Favorite color?
- Favorite Candy?
- Do you like to read?
- Do you make goals or not?
- Have you ever been skiing?
- Do you play a sport?
I am going to nominate anyone who would like to be nominated!
Have a great day, and happy Friday!
Yes! I have been nominated for yet another award!
Thank you so much Gracie!
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
- Answer the 11 questions the nominator has given you
- Nominate 11 other people and give them 11 new questions to answer
- List the rules on your blog and display the award!
The questions that I was asked:
1. What are you wearing right now?
I have to admit I am still in my PJ’s
2. Do you prefer a Ponytail or a braid?
3. If you could choose one book to read for the rest of your life what book would it be?
Hmmmmm, maybe Little Women??
4. What is your favorite word?
5. Reading or Writing?
6. Would you rather read a book while sitting under a tree or in a tree?
Probably under a tree on a picnic blanket??
7. If you could take a week-long vacation to any place in the world for free, what would you choose?
Hawaii! The only problem would be that I might not want to leave!
8. Favorite ice-cream flavor?
Black raspberry chocolate chunk!
9. Tea or coffee?
10. What is one of the strangest dreams you can remember?
I don’t really remember any dreams………………………..
11. If you could choose a superpower to have, what would it be?
I could snap my fingers and change my outfit!
I don’t know who else to nominate! If you haven’t been nominated for this award then do it!
- What is your favorite food?
- Why did you start a blog?
- Favorite kind of cookies?
- Crunchy or creamy peanut butter?
- Your favorite emoji?
- Do you like taking pictures?
- Your favorite color?
- Favorite movie?
- Do you like to write?
- Favorite book?
- favorite word?
Have fun nominees!
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post (it can be about absolutely anything) and don’t edit it at all, like you would if you were vlogging. No back spacing or deleting allowed. (But if you make a typo that looks like an inappropriate word then you can delete it) It does not have to include pictures but if you do include them no editing allowed either.
- Nominate 5 other people and let them know you nominated them!
Interesting……………Hmmm………………What should I write about?……………..Oh! I know my favorite things list!
Here we go.
My favorite things!
Book: Don’t have one.
Food: Olive Garden, wait that is a rewestraunt not a food. Any wasy food form olive garden
Activity: Crafting of course
Hmm this isn’t that hard but it also isn’t getting that far
Soport: baketaball swimming
Let me write about somthinmg mor interesting
Tyesterday noight I sewed a pretty dress for my doll Grace it turned ou t fvery nicely and I am planning on shoiiing it to you tomorrow I made it myself why did I just write ithat eyou already now know that I made it!
Whatever, this sure its hard to do!
How do you think that I did?
Here are my nominations:
Kait (for when you get to blogging again)
Have fun nominees!
I want to say a HUGE THANKS to Enni from Hooves and Pens! You should definitely check out her blog! She posts about the most amazing things!
Here are 10 random facts about me:
- I LOVE volunteering and helping little kids!
- I really dislike Spinach
- I live in a small town and love it!
- I am taking French
- I am going into 7th grade and I can’t believe it!
- I started this blog for school and look where it has taken me!
- I like writing stories but never finish them!
- I love reading AG books
- I use my dad’s old I-phone to take pics! (at least till I get my own camera)
- I am a shy around new people until I get to know them!
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog. (try to include a little promotion for them)
- Display this award on your blog (by including it in your award post and in your widgets section)
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself (optional but highly recommended)
- Nominate 5-11 blogs who you feel deserve this nomination and who have less then 200 followers!
- Post “The Rules” on your blog
- Link your nominees and inform then!
Here are my nominees: