Hey everyone! I’ve decided to start a new “Random Post” series called Recent Happenings because so many things have been going on, and I have all these post ideas, yet not enough time to do them! So, instead of a ton of short posts, you get one long one! Let’s get started!
Hello everyone! Recently I was nominated for a few awards so I decided to put them together into 1 long post!
Hello everyone! Recently I received 1 award and 1 tag (I combined them in this post)
Let’s start with the Music Tag!
A big thank you to Rebecca for nominating me for this tag!
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to there blog
- Link back to Michele’s blog
- Display the Music Tag image
- You can add questions that you think would be fun to answer!
- Nominate as many people as you would like!
The Questions I was asked:
What is your favorite song, and why? Hmm, I really like Contemporary Christian Music, so probably Garden by Kari Jobe, or something from Lauren Daigle!
Who is your favorite historical composer and why? Mozart probably, I really like his music.
Who is your favorite modern composer? Probably Kari Jobe or Lauren Daigle!
What type of music is your favorite? Contemporary Christian!
What it the song that you last played on your instrument, if you do play one? Well I play piano, so I last played, hmm, well that would have been yesterday. I think that I last played something called William Tell Overture. It is a final achievement piece for my second book.
What is the last song you were singing/playing in your head? I do this ALL THE TIME! I was just humming First by Lauren Daigle, as I was typing her name up there!
When is your favorite time to listen to music? Probably when I am mad, it helps me to relax!
The questions I am asking you!
- Do you play an instrument, if so which one?
- Have you ever taken music or voice lessons?
- What is your favorite type of music, why do you like it?
- If you could play any instrument what would it be?
- Who is your favorite historical composer?
- What is you favorite song?
Next up The Liebster Award!
Note: I had already done a different Liebster Award awhile ago but decided to do it again!
I was nominated by Kristina for this award!
- Recognize the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions you were asked.
- Tag 5-11 other bloggers
- Create 11 new questions for your nominees.
The questions I was asked:
Where are you from? I live in a small town in Ohio.
If you could move anywhere where would it be? I like where I live now!
Favorite Childhood memory? A few years ago I went to New York City with my dad, and had a lot of fun there!
What is your strangest fear? Probably going downstairs in the middle of the night!
What is your all time favorite movie? I like Dolphin Tale 2, especially because I got to see it in theater!
Why did you start a blog? I had to do it for school, but, then I just kept it gong I guess!
What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time? Read, Craft and take pictures of things outside!
What is your dream vacation? Going to Paris for a few weeks!
What is at the top of your bucket list? White water rafting!
What are your goals before 2017 ends? For blogging: To create better quality posts, and to gain 100 followers!
What is your favorite food? Chocolate! Hands down!
- Why did you start a blog?
- What is your favorite thing to take pictures of?
- Outside or inside?
- Ice cream or Cupcake?
- Have you ever been to the ocean?
- Favorite color?
- Favorite Candy?
- Do you like to read?
- Do you make goals or not?
- Have you ever been skiing?
- Do you play a sport?
I am going to nominate anyone who would like to be nominated!
Have a great day, and happy Friday!